ELLA PUGALUM ERAIVANUKE

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Love Messages For Your Love Ones


 
1: I’ve always wanted to be free, to fly away and never return… but then, somewhere beyond that, I wish to be owned, to be held, and never be let go.
2: Day and night are linked in a way that few things are; there cannot be one without the other, yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel to be always together yet forever apart?
3: I’ll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you, but I can’t lend you my heart coz it already belongs to you.
4: Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world… Finding you is the first!
5: How would you know if he really loves you? It’s when you scream, he’s calm. When you slap him, he kisses you. When you cry, he hugs you.  When you tell him you hate him, he tells you he loves you!
6: There are tulips in my garden, there are tulips in the park, but nothing is more beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark!
7: People seldom say ‘I love you’ and when they do, it’s either too late or the love is gone. But when I say ‘I love you’ it doesn’t mean you have to stay, but I wish you’d never go away.
8: The best part of loving is not wishing that the person loves you as much as you do, but in the feeling that you love the person for more than you thought you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment